From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the Burton Yeasayer tames anything that stands in your way.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• Squeezebox Low Softer/Thinner Zones; Thicker/Stiffer Zones
• Extruded Base: Speed and strength in a base that requires little maintenance
• The Channel® Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's)
• Frostbite Edges Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy "serrated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions
• Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies
• This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow
• Pro-Tip™ A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
• Infinite Ride™ This Burton-exclusive technology allows them to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you
• Flying V™ A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds.
• Twin Shape Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thatís equally versatile when ridden regular or switch
• Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thatís equally versatile regular or switch
• FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core Lightened up and loaded with pop, our dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance
• Dualzone™ EGD™ Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength