Whenever the rocks are calling, answer with the undeniable precision of Butora's Endeavor Climbing Shoes. With a tongue consisting of Poron and mesh, these shoes offer excellent breathability and comfort, while their split-leather footbed and comfortable fit work to keep you on the wall longer.
• Moisture-wicking split-leather foot bed for comfort and custom fit to your toes
• 3D injection molded full lengths variable thickness polyurethane midsole for torsion rigidity and precision edging
• Super sticky 100% butyl Butora F5 rubber sole
• The two-piece Tongue is constructed of a highly breathable mesh for comfort and ventilation
• The tongue contains Poron® memory foam and open cell sponge to absorb any pressure from the straps
• The front of the shoe is constructed of a synthetic micro fiber to help maintain its original shape and the back half of the shoe is made from natural leather for breathability and comfort
• Fully lined with 100% organic hemp fabric to minimize stretch while resisting odor development