Trudging through snowy fields or just hitting the morning grind on a cold day, Columbia keeps your feet happy with their Meadows Omni-Heat 3D Boots. Rated to sub-zero temperatures, these boots feature 200 grams of insulation as well as an Omni-Grip outsole for excellent traction over unsure territory.
• Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
• Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
• 200g insulation. Rated -25F/-32C
• Combining leathers, textiles, and webbing with a sporty design, the Meadows is a stylish way to get outside when the conditions are treacherous
• Combination leather and textile with faux fur tongue lining. Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction. Omni-Heat™ 3D reflective lining