The Descendant 6 Ski Boot brings you all the Full Tilt tech that you admire in a width that fits those with a bigger footprint. That tech includes a combination of its FTE Evolution 3-Piece Shell and a medium flex that creates a comfortable boot that is also responsive. If its medium flex isn't your style, it can easily be changed by swapping out its tongue. So, to get the most out of the mountain, and the feet that want to explore it, look no further than the Descendant 6.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• Infinite Pivot: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control
• FTE Evolution 3-Piece Shell: A quantum leap in ski boot design -- the FTE is a new shell born from the original 3-piece DNA by constructed for those with a wider footprint
• Dual Material Outsoles: Constructed from a high grade polymer, the removable outsoles provide added grip and stability
• Mid Grip: Whether you are climbing grated stairs or scrambling on top of a mountain, a dual material or single material midgrip gives you the confidence to stay on your feet
• 45 Degree Heel Lock: Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis
• Ladder Buckle: The ladder buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light easy-to-handle aluminum lever
• Shock Absorber Boot Board: Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride
• Quick Fit Liner
• Intuition: All adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit
• J-BAR: An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control
• 102 Last: Wider shell for wider feet
• Ribbed Tongue: 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
• Adjustable flex: The boots flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting)
• Lateral Adjustment: Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
• Forward Lean: Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm