In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Camping/Hiking » Kula Cloth »
Kula's Pride Peaks Cloth is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
• Easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
• 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
• Easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
• Retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
• Weight per cloth is .5oz
• Proudly made in the USA
• Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
• Super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
• Advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
• Eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
• Durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet