When you're on the trail, sleep isn't a luxury, it's a necessity. Getting the most from your experience in the mountains requires enough rest to be fully present, and few things are more essential for a night of rejuvenating sleep than a good pad. Built on the iconic proprietary Spaceframe baffle construction, Nemo's Tensor offers quiet, supportive comfort in an ultralight package. The internal architecture provides unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness while protecting elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. A new internal layer of ultra-thin film reduces convection currents and adds R-value. Insulated versions utilize multiple layers of suspended Thermal Mirror metallized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad compared to the competition. Tensor now features 100% bluesign certified, recycled 20D polyester fabrics. It comes with Nemo's Vortex pump sack which mates with our custom Laylow zero-profile valve for easy inflation and personalized comfort. If having your best adventure depends on good sleep, Tensor has the perfect formula.
• Included Vortex pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad
• Laylow zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and allows fine-tuning of comfort
• Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable
• Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
• Minimum Weight: 1 lb , 1 oz / 480 g
• Packed Weight: 1 lb , 4 oz / 560 g
• Packed Size: 9.5 x 3.0 in dia / 24 x 7.5 cm dia
• R-Value: 2.5
• Thickness: 3.0 in
• Shape: Rectangular
• Insulation: Aluminized Film
• Fabric: 100% PCR PU Polyester,
• Bluesign Certified
• Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch, die-cut trusses that eliminate springiness.
• A new ultra-thin film within internal architecture adds R-value.
• 100% bluesign® certified, 20D premium recycled polyester fabric.
• 3 inches of quiet and supportive cushioning without the usual “waterbed” feel.
• Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film for a lighter and remarkably quiet sleep when compared to the competition.