Whether you're getting your kid their first knife or just need something to toss in your lunchbox for cutting cheese and spreading some sauce, Opinel's No 7 Stainless Round Tip Lion get the job done.
• Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives from the N 06. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety in use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety in transport)
• Size: No. 7
• The knife of the small adventurers, the small handymen, the small gourmands!
• 8cm blade and a hornbeam wood handle, varnished to be protected against moinsture and marks
• Opinel uses Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge.Blade hardness 57-58 HRC
• A round ended tip for added safety, also perfect for picnic, to spread butter and make sandwiches
• Coming from French forests, this white wood with few veins is ideal for applying color. The handle is varnished to be protected against moisture and dirt