Ideal for lengthier travel excursions and adventures of all kinds, Osprey's Porter 65 offers a large storage capacity and convenient organization with on-the-go access. Whether you re traveling by plane, train or automobile, padded sidewalls provide protection. StraightJacket straps compress your load to a smaller size and a stowaway harness and hipbelt deploy for backpack-style carry. Recycled fabrics, bluesign -approved materials and PFC-free DWR uphold Osprey s commitment to sustainability without compromising quality construction, design and durability.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• U-zip full panel zip access to main compartment
• Lockable zippers on main and laptop compartments
• Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack
• Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents, etc.
• StraightJacket compression with padded sidewalls secures any size load effectively
• Padded sidewalls create a bucket-style opening and provide protection for valuables inside
• Front panel organization with zippered pocket and key clip
• Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop sleeve for quick access while traveling
• Padded luggage handle pass-through top and side grab handles
• Tuckaway web loops to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
• Dual internal zippered organization side pockets
• Dual internal compression straps keep clothes neat
• Large lower zippered compartment provides segregated storage for footwear or dirty/wet clothes
• Internal pockets can accommodate most popular luggage trackers
• 1 mm HDPE framesheet
• Soft breathable spacermesh contact surface for comfortable feel
• Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
• Stowaway 38 mm webbing hipbelt with padded wings
• Foam-covered fabric backpanel with tuckaway pockets for harness/hipbelt
• 3967 IN3 / 65 L
• 24.41H X 14.96W X 9.84D IN.
• 3.859 LBS
• Harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment’s notice for backpack-style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safekeeping when the bag is checked
• Large U-zip main opening combined with easily accessible pockets provide on-the-go access to key items
• StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls protect your contents and compress the bag to a smaller size when it isn’t fully stuffed
• Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability
• Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids