In Stock. Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Men's » Men's »
Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you're working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot.
• 153 g (5.4 oz)
• Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey. Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey. All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content)
• Set-in sleeve design for enhanced movement and fit
• Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
• miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
• 50+ UPF sun protection