In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Men's » Patagonia »
Patagonia's Thermal Airshed jacket is designed for hybridized warmth and maximum breathability while moving in cold weather, this jacket has 100% recycled polyester PlumaFill insulation in the front panels and arms for warmth; the panels in back and under the arms are not insulated to allow heat dumping during high-output. The main body fabric is 100% polyester (87% recycled) and is highly breathable, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry) for additional protection while you re on the move.
• Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Reflective P-6 woven logo on left chest; Fair Trade Certified sewn
• 235 g (8.3 oz)
• Body: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) stretch ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
• Hem and cuffs: 5.6-oz 65% recycled nylon/35% spandex warp knit
• Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% recycled polyester
• 100% recycled polyester PlumaFill insulation is hybridized in front panels and arms for added warmth; noninsulated underarms and back panel allow for dumping heat during high-output activities
• Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
• Insulation warms and stretches, and combined with the body fabric creates excellent movement and air permeability
• Two internal pockets: one zippered pocket that converts to a stuffsack; one drop-in pocket for gloves, map and more
• Fast-drying warp-knit fabric at back hem and cuffs with added stretch to help seal in warmth