Simple and unpretentious, Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Rain Pants meet Patagonia's H2No Performance Standard for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance. Torrentshell Pants provide all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability, and these 3-layer pants are PFC-free (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
• 335 g (11.8 oz)
• 3-layer, 3.5-oz 50-denier ECONYL 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Regular fit
• Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer PFC-free shell, which means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals, provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
• Two handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags and storm flaps
• Welted, two-way side zips extend from cuffs to thighs for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
• Inseam is 32.5"