In Stock. Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Patagonia » Women's »
Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you're working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot.
• 136 g (4.8 oz)
• Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
• Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
• All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• Built with set-in sleeve construction for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility
• Capilene® Cool Daily is made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking stretch fabric that provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
• miDori b™ioSoft increases the wicking performance of Capilene® Cool Daily and the softness; with built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of the day
• Capilene® Cool Daily provides built-in 50+ UPF sun protection
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor