Patagonia's R1 Pullover is a piece favored by alpine junkies for years, and for good reason as it can adapt to any and all cold weather situations. The Power Grid construction of this piece is there to block out cold and keep warmth in, while its stretch will keep you moving in whatever direction you want to go. Not only is the R1 Pullover perfectly designed for alpine adventures, but it also holds a dapper appearance as a result of its solid colors and clean cut.
• Raglan sleeves provide mobility and comfort under pack straps
• Low-profile crewneck leaves minimal bulk when layering
• Hem slit and drop tail stay tucked into harness
• Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
• 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn