In Stock. Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Packs/Bags » Packs/Bags »
Patagonia's Tamangito Pack is a pack for every day of the week, with the technical features necessary for time on the trail and the organizational details you need to keep your life in order.
• Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness provides all-day carrying comfort
• The sternum strap is adjustable to accommodate layers; it's also removable
• 520 g (1 lb 2 oz)
• Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave
• Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
• Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 520 g (1 lbs 2.3 oz)
• 15.75" x 11.5" x 5"
• 20L (1220 cu in)
• The Tamangito Pack's main compartment is roomy and includes a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir
• The large, zipper-secured front pocket is just right for bus tickets or other small items you want to keep close at hand
• The internal pocket ensures your essentials stay in order when you're on the move
• Two water-bottle pockets carry your favorite vessel; they're also handy for carrying a hat and gloves or wet or muddy gear
• Tailored in both size and fit for a woman’s torso, with a women's-specific harness