Sawyer's Clothing & Gear Spray is for use on clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and other outdoor gear, Sawyer Permethrin repels or kills disease-spreading ticks (Lyme disease), mosquitoes (West Nile and Zika viruses) and more than 55 other kinds of insects. Perfect for camping, backpacking, hunting, travel, backyard BBQs, picnics, and more, Permethrin insect and tick repellent adds an odorless layer of protection to shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, sleeping bags, tents, netting, and other outdoor, camping, hunting, and travel gear.
• Add a layer of protection to your clothing and gear with Permethrin insect and tick repellent spray — perfect for use on shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, boots, sleeping bags, tents, netting, when outdoors, camping, hunting, or on travel
• Ideal for backpacking, backyard BBQs, and other outdoor activities, it's effective against more than 55 kinds of insects — from disease-spreading ticks (Lyme disease) and mosquitoes (West Nile and Zika viruses) to chiggers, spiders, mites, and more
• Permethrin spray bonds to fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or through 6 washings (whichever comes first) and won't stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear; odorless after drying; Pack of 6 Trigger spray bottles
• Reduce likelihood of a tick bite by 73.6 times by treating shoes and socks with Permethrin (University of Rhode Island study - 2017)
• Each 4.5-ounce trigger spray bottle treats one complete outfit (updated EPA dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit consisting of shirt, pants, and socks); maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Picaridin topical repellent for the skin