Glacier travel. High elevation summits. Spring snowfields. Eye protection in the alpine is serious business. Whether you're skiing or mountaineering, the Smith Embark glacier glasses hold up to harsh, ever-changing conditions while providing a contrast-boosting view of every crevasse, wind drift and terrain feature. ChromaPop delivers color and contrast-boosting performance throughout the full range of the lens, so you always have the best possible view. Removable and ventilated side shields add peripheral light coverage, and low-profile, adjustable temple arms let you customize the fit. A goggle-inspired retainer strap adds the security to keep them in place through technical ascents and high-speed descents.
• Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
• Evolve bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
• ChromaPop™ Polarized lenses delivers color and contrast-boosting performance throughout the full range of the lens
• ChromaPop™ Polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
• Easy-adjust QuickFit temples for a customized fit
• AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
• 6-base lens curvature offers a modest wraparound fit