When they're ready for their first snowy adventure, The North Face's Baby Freedom Snowsuit has the warmth and waterproofing they need.
• Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
• Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed
• DryVent 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
• Partially exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
• Upper body has an outer draft flap with a hook-and-loop closure to help provide warmth during diaper changes
Encased-elastic sleeve cuffs
• Insulation: 250 g Heatseeker Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in body, 160 g in hood and sleeves
• Low Hip From HPS: 15"
• Body made with recycled polyester
• Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
• Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
• Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
• ID label