In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Camping/Hiking » The North Face »
A standard when it comes to synthetic bags, The North Face's Cat's Meow Guide Sleeping Bag continues to set the bar. This three-season bag uses Cyclone construction for a unique vertical baffle design that is highly compressible and warm. Add to that a shaped hood and draft collar and you'll never have to worry about heat loss. When that temperature starts to drop below 32, look no further than the Cat's Meow.
• Proprietary Heatseeker™ Guide insulation, powered by Thermolite®, is a blend of cut-staple and continuous-filament insulation that is light and long lasting
• Cyclone construction wraps the Heatseeker™ One insulation around the bag in efficient, compressible vertical baffles
• Fitted hood for more warmth and comfort Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
• Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
• Vaulted footbox
• Compression sack and storage sack included
• 10% more compressible
• Total Weight: short: 2 lbs 1 oz (935 g) / reg: 2 lbs 4 oz (1020 g) / long: 2 lbs 7 oz (1105 g) / extra long: 2 lbs 11 oz (1260 g)
• Temp Rating: 20°F / -7°C
• Stuffsack Size: short/reg/long: 9" x 16" (22.9 cm x 40.6 cm) / extra long: 10" x 18" (25.4 cm x 45.7 cm)
• The iconic 20-degree Cat's Meow Guide got a fabric upgrade that makes it lighter weight, and it still maximizes compressibility for high performance on mountaineering expeditions
• Materials: (shell) 20D nylon ripstop; (liner) 20D nylon taffeta