The North Face's McMurdo Parka, our longest men s coat, has a long list of must-have features. It is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and insulated with 600-fill recycled down.
• Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
• Relaxed Fit
• Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
• Adjustable, three-piece hood with a drawcord and removable faux-fur ruff
• Draft flap with a hidden hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON center front zip
• Concealed, secure-zip alpine chest pockets
• Internal secure-zip chest pocket
• Dual-entry patch hand pockets have a top-entry hidden hook-and-loop flap closure and a side-entry secure-zip closure
• Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
• Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
• body: 70D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon plain weave with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
• lining: 50D x 50D 78 g/m² 100% recycled polyester plain weave with non-PFC DWR finish
• insulation: 600 fill recycled waterfowl down
• faux fur: 930 g/m² 62% polyester, 38% acrylic
• Center back: 31.75"