In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Men's » Men's »
Combining the warm insulating powers of down with a liberal amount of stretch makes The North Face's Stretch Down Jacket the perfect winter layer. A lightweight build with maximum warmth pairs with an integrated stuff sack and clean look for a jacket that you can wear from the town to the trail.
• Stows in hand pocket
• Internal elastic-bound cuffs
• Hem cinch-cord
• Avg Weight: 560 g (19.75 oz)
• Center Back: 27.25"
• body: 30D x 30D 72 g/m² 91% nylon, 9% elastane stretch woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
• insulation: 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
• Slim fit
• Stretch-woven fabric allows for unrestricted mobility and comfort
• 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
• Exposed, VISLONŽ center front zip
• Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets