The North Face's ThermoBall Eco Vest features a new quilting pattern and updated insulation for lightweight warmth, durability and packability. It's also made with 100% recycled fabrics and fill, because gear should be tougher on the cold "and easier on the planet. The use of recycled materials in our manufacturing process creates slight variations in fabric color and texture, meaning that every garment is not just more sustainable, but completely unique.
• Reverse-coil center front zip
• 2.5x2.5 quilt pattern
• Center Back: 26.25"
• Insulation: 11 G/Ft ThermoBall Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
• Body: 100% Recycled Nylon
• Avg Weight: 378 G (13.33 Oz)
• Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
• Standard fit
• Packs into chest pocket
• ThermoBall™ Eco Insulation for warmth even when wet
• Concealed, secure-zip hand pockets