In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Footwear » Timberland Company »
Timberland's Treeline mixed-media hikers boast a lightweight cushioned footbed and molded midsole for maximum comfort from the sidewalk to the trail. They also feature waterproofing and lining materials crafted from 50% recycled plastic diverted from landfills.
• TimberDry waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic bottles
• Rubber lug outsole
• Upper: Better Leather from a tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices, and ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
• Rustproof speed-lace hardware with lace hooks
• ReBOTL™ fabric lining
• Lightweight OrthoLite® footbed
• Midsole of compression-molded EVA-blend foam for high-rebound cushioning