In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Footwear » Timberland Company »
Made for rough terrain and rugged winter conditions, Timberland's Treeline hiking boots help keep feet warm with a faux-fur lining and 200 grams of PrimaLoft insulation. They're also crafted from Timberland's exclusive TimberDry waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic.
• TimberDry waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic Rubber lug outsole
• Climbing rubber tip
• Upper: Waterproof Better Leather from a tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices, and synthetic leather
• Faux-fur collar
• Rustproof speed-lace hardware with lace hooks
• Full, warm faux-fur lining
• 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation