The Flex RDG by Tubbs is designed to handle a wide range of mountain conditions. These Snowshoes feature the easy to use CustomWrap binding and a Boa Closure System. They also combine the heel strap into the binding's construction, giving you an exceptional fit with a simple twist of a dial.
Oversized shipping rates apply.
• 8" x 24"
• 3.9 lbs
• Optimal load: Up to 190 lbs
• Surface area: 165 in²
• Heel Lift: Yes
• Uses Boa: Yes
• Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang
• Featuring the Boa Closure System, the innovative and quick-to-secure CustomWrap binding provides optimal fit, comfort, and ease of use that encompasses your foot with the twist of a dial
• Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction
• The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body
• Tubbs' advanced Torsion Deck™ design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain
• ActiveLift™ 16° heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain on steep ascents
• Frame: Flex Deck™
• Decking: FLEX Tail™,Torsion Deck™
• Articulation: R1.5 Rotating Toe Cord
• Control: CustomWrap™ Binding
• Traction: Traction Rails,Tubbs Toe Crampon