The path to reliably clean drinking water begins with Camelbak's Eddy + filtered by LifeStraw . Whether you are a couple days into a backcountry trip or looking for an everyday water bottle, you need a trustworthy source for safe water wherever you roam. Water passes through two separate stages of filtration - the Hollow Fiber Filter removes bacteria, parasites, and microplastics and the Ion Exchange Filter reduces lead, bad taste, chlorine and other unwanted chemicals. Leak-proof when closed and spill-proof when open, the universal Eddy + straw cap and bite-valve interface delivers a high flow for steady hydration when you need it most. The main vessel is made with Tritan Renew, a highly durable and lightweight plastic made with 50% recycled material. A more sustainable solution, Tritan Renew is made using a recycling process that s more efficient than standard mechanical recycling, producing a superior material with less demand on finite resources. It's odor and stain resistant and free of BPA, BPS, and BPF.
• Tritan Renew Copolyester: Main vessel made with 50% recycled material.
• Odor and stain resistant
• Easy to Clean: Filter rinses clean and bottle is dishwasher safe
• Drink Clean: BPA, BPS, and BPF free
Lifestraw and CamelBak Give Back: one product, one child, one year of safe water
Volume When Filled: 14 oz capacity with filter
• Not for use by children under age 12 without adult supervision
• Capacity: .6L / 20oz
• Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
• BPA/BPS/BPF Free
• Dimensions: 21.7 x 9.9 x 7.5 cm / 8.5 x 3.9 x 3 in
• Material: Made with Tritan Renew, an innovative recycled material that is contributing to a circular economy
• Weight: 146 gm / 5.25 oz
• Two Stages of Filtration: Hollow Fiber Filter removes bacteria, parasites and microplastics. Ion Exchange Filter reduces lead, taste and odor, chlorine and other chemicals.
• Flip, Bite, Sip: Drink through straw
• Leak-Proof: Leak-proof when closed, spill-proof when open
• Lightweight and Durable
• Easy to Carry: Comfortable carry handle